Gazechimp 2V RV Motorhome Roof Vent Ventilation Ceiling Exhaust Vent Ventilation Roof RV Ceiling Exhaust 2V Gazechimp Motorhome Vent Ventilation Roof RV Ceiling Exhaust 2V Gazechimp Motorhome Gazechimp 2V RV Motorhome Roof Vent Ventilation Ceiling Exhaust Gazechimp,2V,RV,Motorhome,Roof,Vent,Ventilation,Ceiling,Exhaust Gazechimp,2V,RV,Motorhome,Roof,Vent,Ventilation,Ceiling,Exhaust
- Quiet Sound, Air flow 60CFM, Voltage: 12V
- Waterproof and dust Proof, energy saving.
- Effective, extremely quiet ventilation clears humidity and odors quickly.
- 45mm -140 mm ajudtable mounting height ,you can directly cut off a part of the pipe to meet the installation requirements.
- With a switch for easy control.
- Fitment: for marine, boat, yacht, RV, camper, trailer, motorhome and so on.
- Material: Plastic
- Fan Diameter: 135 mm / 5.31 inch
- Fan Height: 100 mm / 3.94 inch
- Mounting Hole Diameter: 118 mm / 4.65 inch
- Max. Mounting Height: 140 mm / 5.51 inch
- Min Mounting Height: 45 mm / 1.77 inch
- Revolving : 1800 Turn/Min
- Blast Capacity: 60CFM
- Volt: 12 V
1 Piece Exhaust Fan
LifeStream has served the Inland Empire and surrounding areas since 1951 providing lifesaving blood products and services to more than 80 Southern California hospitals and medical facilities. As a non-profit organization, LifeStream relies upon the generosity of more than 500 blood donations daily.
Giving the gift of life through blood donation is easy!
We realize that not everyone is able to make regular blood donations and that some people are not able to donate blood at all. For these reasons, we are happy to offer alternative ways you can support our mission to help save lives.
LifeStream Wins Two American AdvertisingFederation Awards LifeStream Blood Bank, working with Hunter|Johnsen, has been selected...Read more
THE BMW ULTIMATE DRIVING EXPERIENCE Donate blood June 15 - June 30, 2021 for a
LifeStream Wins Two American AdvertisingFederation Awards LifeStream Blood Bank, working with Hunter|Johnsen, has been selected
Interview with Dr. Rick Axelrod
The staff is very friendly and skilled. The process is fast and easy, no pain at all :) We get a cute ribbon afterwards; makes...
I have been coming to this location ever since I was old enough to give blood :) I still remember my first time on October...
Everyone there takes the time to make sure your comfortable and at ease while donating. It's a relaxed atmosphere, which makes donating a good experience....